8/23/2008

会社で発表

It's almost a week we've been married.
Although nothing has changed between us, lots of things happened at my office.

Last Monday, I told my bosses our marriage. It was so hard to begin the words to them because I've never talked about our marriage or even about us at my office. But it ended to be a big happy surprise. One of the bosses delivered that news to all there and many colleagues gave me some words of congratulations.

Surprising to me, our team members gave me a bouquet at a weekly meeting last Thursday. It's full of cute flowers and made me so happy. I felt the warmth of people in a Japanese company. They are sometimes, I feel, too much concerned about my life or my family. But now I’m glad to talk about Shiro and our new life to colleagues hoping they will allow me to leave the office early in the evening.

0 件のコメント: