9/07/2008

家族との生活

This weekend, I'm back in my hometown for my family's event.

It has been 6 months that I stayed in my family's place last time. Since then, lots of things have been changed for my family, especially for me. The big change is that , of course, I got married.

Away from my family, I've gone through lots of things preparing for our wedding and new life with Shiro san in Tokyo, but I feel a little complicated for what we've done. It is because of a dilemma between modern life in Tokyo and rural traditions in my hometown. Although I've done things in our way, discussing with Shiro san and thinking about what we think it the best, I found my family felt uncomfortable for our way. I guess that they think I have done nothing what people should have done for wedding.

There are still lots of things about Japanese traditions that I don't know. But what I can tell is they see marriage as a more serious event than what I think, as an event to send a daughter out to another family.

Sadly enough, my dad never talked about me while my relatives are together in the event.

0 件のコメント: