12/31/2010

仕事納め

It's time to wrap up the year.

You may have some parties.
You may spend with your family back home.

I did something important in my last day of work before the new year break.
Something to change our life next year.

After 2 years of our marriage, I told my boss about my thoughts on my job. (You will figure out what it really means in a month.) I made up an excuse that I wanted to spend more time at home doing house work.

The meeting with my boss was much easier than I thought. I have actually thought about women's career and housework for 2 years, but the meeting finished in just 10 minutes. So, have I been too serious about my career? Do people in a company think that married women would give up their career for their family sooner or later?

Anyways, I will think about what I'm going to do in year 2011.

0 件のコメント: