8/16/2012

中国語教室4ヶ月の成果

Yesterday was the last Chinese lesson before our flight back to Japan tomorrow. It has been about 4 months since I joined the class. I think the Chinese lessons were worth having because I could improve my Chinese skills and get to know people from different countries. 

I remember that I couldn't say any sentence in Chinese when I visited Sichuan province right before Beijing 2008 Olympics and wished if I could say "I need a cup of tea". The situation was the same when i came to Beijing for the first time last year. After months, I'm glad to see the difference in my Chinese. Now I can have very basic conversations in Chinese, such as buying things and talking about myself. What made me happy most was to travel by ourselves in Qingdao (青岛) and Xian (西安) using Chinese.

It was also interesting to talk with my classmates about their life in Beijing in Chinese. They have different reasons for coming to Beijing, but all enjoy their life here. Their enthusiasm to learn Chinese language, culture and lifestyle influenced me a lot in the way I enjoy studying Chinese. 

I think I need to keep up my Chinese somehow in Japan. 

0 件のコメント: